Wheels of Justice Cycling
WoJ FINAL: $345K & 238 Riders; $2.6 Million+ in 10 Years; Join the NEW WoJ Leadership Team; Thanks WoJ Partner Teams; Top 25 Fundraisers; Amazing WoJ Sponsors
1) CONGRATS ON RAISING $345K: This year, our team raised $345,583 for the Children’s Hospital Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders – taking first-place in the Team competition and bringing our ten-year total as a team to more than $2.6 million. Nice job, gang! I know that every one of our team members tried hard this year and that we achieved much more together than could ever achieve as individuals. So a heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you … Please know that your commitment and efforts really do make a big difference in the fight against childhood cancer.
2) EPIC COURAGE CLASSIC: And even more good news – The 2015 Courage Classic raised $2,493,547 for Children’s Hospital Colorado. It’s amazing what 2000 riders can do when they are all working together for the same goal – especially when they are inspired by the great folks at the Children’s Hospital Foundation who each year organize and create a fantastic event.
3) WOJ: THE NEXT GENERATION is OFF TO A GREAT START: As many of you know, we’ve put out a call for new leaders to step up and take our team to the next level in 2016 and beyond. And we’re happy to report that many wonderful riders have answered the call! On Sept 9, Aaron and Linda Bradford generously hosted a terrific Leadership Council dinner – attended by 27 team members. Others couldn’t attend that night but have committed to join the effort going forward! New ideas and innovations abound, so I feel confident that our team will be even more successful in helping the kids, families and docs at the CCBD. Thanks to all of you for carrying on and expanding the vision as I pedal into my life’s next chapter with the dubious title of WoJ Captain Emeritus! If you would like to join the exciting new WoJ Leadership Council, please contact WoJ Co-Captain Aaron Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) THANKS TO OUR WONDERFUL PARTNER TEAMS: We also want to send a huge shout-out and THANK YOU to our fantastic WoJ Partner Teams. These are smaller teams who are also inspired by the fight against pediatric cancer and who have decided to merge with the Wheels of Justice to ensure that the money they raise goes toward that cause. Each of these teams and all of their riders are a huge part of the Wheels of Justice Team’s success and also make our Courage Classic experience brighter and more meaningful. Thank you all so much for joining us! ALL for ONE and ONE for ALL.
WoJ Partner teams include:
Crankin’ for Cranios
Jared’s Google-Eyed Warriors
Kick Cancer’s Ass
5) TOP 25 WOJ FUNDRAISERS: We’re a team but we’re made up of lots of individuals, many of whom go all-out to help maximize the donations they collect, so that we can also maximize the contributions we’re able to make to the doctors, kids and families at the CCBD. So here’s a list of our Top 25. We are so grateful to all of you who raised any amount, but want to recognize these 25 riders for going above and beyond. 96 WoJ riders raised $1000 or more this year! Way to go team
6) WOJ SPONSORS ROCK! And finally, we’re sending a huge thank you to Our Amazing WoJ SPONSORS! Without them, raising more than $345,000 for kids and families facing cancer would have been an impossible dream! Thanks for supporting us all the way!
Holland & Knight
Caruso Family Foundation
Pryor Johnson Carney Karr Nixon
Hall & Evans
Western States Fire Protection Co.
Rocky Mountain Childhood Cancer Foundation
Baxter International, Inc.
Colorado Bar Association
Denver Bar Association
Thanks everyone for a wonderful ride! May the next decade bring blessings to this amazing team and new summits in the fight against childhood cancer!
Lots of love,
Please watch this inspirational Television interview with the Wheels of Justice rider Brandon Nuechterlein. Embed the video in your donation request e-mails and let people hear first hand what the CCBD is doing for people like Brandon!
Excellent job Brandon! You are an inspiration!