Wheels of Justice Cycling
Our team has now raised more than $2.1 million for Children's Hospital Colorado since our start in 2005... In 2013, our sponsors and 271 cyclists raised $375,000+ for the Children’s Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders. In 2014, please join us in the fight against childhood cancer.
WoJ Final: $365K & 271 Riders; Appreciation Party 11/6; $2.9M CC; Great WoJ Partner Teams; Top 25 Fundraisers; Amazing WoJ Sponsors
1) CONGRATS ON RAISING $365K: Such great news to share! Our team raised $365,075.13 for the Children’s Hospital Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, bringing our nine-year total as a team to more than $2.3 million. I know that every one of our team members tried just a little bit harder this year and that’s the biggest key to our success. Thank you to all of you …I’m so proud to be associated with such a fine group of cyclists! Please know that your commitment and efforts really do make a big difference in the fight against childhood cancer.
2) A COURAGE CLASSIC FOR THE RECORD BOOKS: And even more good news: The 2014 Courage Classic raised a record-setting $2.9 Million for Children’s Hospital Colorado. It’s amazing what 2000 riders can do when they are all working together for the same goal – especially when they are inspired by the great folks at the Children’s Hospital Foundation who each year organize and create a fantastic event.
3) APPRECIATION PARTY 11/6: In order to keep that inspiration going, I hope you’ll join us at our Annual WoJ Appreciation Party at the Denver Bar Association(1900 Grant St, 9th Floor, Denver 80203) on Thursday, Nov. 6 from 5:30-7:30pm. We’ll continue our team traditions by thanking our fantastic sponsors and recognizing our team MVPs with framed jerseys. Plus we’ll hear from a CCBD patient and doctor to remind us why we stay in this fight. Appetizers, beer, wine and soft drinks will be provided by our generous hosts at the Denver Bar Association. Please invite friends and colleagues who might be interested in joining or supporting the team and also invite any of your top donors as well! Please RSVP to Kendall Cordova at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) THANKS TO OUR WONDERFUL PARTNER TEAMS: We also want to send a huge shout-out and THANK YOU to our fantastic WoJ Partner Teams. These are smaller teams who are also inspired by the fight against pediatric cancer and who have decided to merge with the Wheels of Justice to ensure that the money they raise goes toward that cause. Each of these teams and all of their riders are a huge part of the Wheels of Justice Team’s success and also make our Courage Classic experience brighter and more meaningful. Thank you all so much for joining us! ALL for ONE and ONE for ALL.
WoJ Partner teams include:
Crankin’ for Cranios
Jared’s Google-Eyed Warriors
Kick Cancer’s Ass
Miles for Tuesday
5) TOP 25 WOJ FUNDRAISERS: We’re a team but we’re made up of lots of individuals, many of whom go all out to help maximize the donations they collect, so that we can also maximize the contributions we’re able to make to the doctors, kids and families at the CCBD. So here’s a list of our Top 25. We are so grateful to all of you who raised any amount, but want to recognize these 25 riders for going above and beyond.
6) WOJ SPONSORS ROCK! And finally, we’re sending a huge thank you to Our Amazing WoJ SPONSORS! Without them, raising more than $365,000 for kids and families facing cancer would have been an impossible dream! Thanks for supporting us all the way!
Lathrop & Gage
Caruso Family Foundation
Caplan and Earnest LLC
Hall & Evans
Dufford & Brown
Stern & Curray
Pryor Johnson Carney Karr Nixon
Alison Dunlap Coaching
Denver Bar Association
Colorado Bar Association
LSI (Litigation Solution Inc.)
Davis Partnership Architects
South Philly Cheese Steaks
Thank you again and I hope to see you all at the WoJ Appreciation Party on Thursday Nov. 6th!
Please watch this inspirational Television interview with the Wheels of Justice rider Brandon Nuechterlein. Embed the video in your donation request e-mails and let people hear first hand what the CCBD is doing for people like Brandon!
Excellent job Brandon! You are an inspiration!